PROPERTY MANAGER – REAL ESTATE CLUSTER
Joining the Team
We are looking for ambitious profiles attracted by the dynamism of real estate development.
You are motivated to join our company which is renowned in the real estate sector and want to be part of a human adventure involved in the urban planning of an attractive region. You are driven by challenges and the ambition to start 2023 with solid perspectives.
We are looking for a Property Manager to join our sales team and manage our expanding portfolio of real estate assets and shopping centres. The successful candidate will excel in meeting the objectives set for La Place Cap Tamarin shopping centre and the rental offers of Trimetys Group’s commercial assets while being the point of reference for all tenants.
- Establish and align our commercial offers with market rates & demand
- Nurture a commercial relationship with our current and potential/future tenants
- Manage tenant turnover by promoting available commercial spaces and anticipating gaps between rental contracts
- Support our sales & marketing teams in promoting “La Place Cap Tamarin” and “Cap Tamarin Smart & Happy Village.”
- Participate in creating & organising initiatives/events, generating regular attendance for our commercial real estate assets
- Coordinate & supervise the maintenance operations of our rental assets, budget control, relations with our suppliers and the execution of works
- Be responsible for collecting rent according to our tenants’ contractual obligations and ensuring the proper functioning of our rental assets
- Resolve tenant complaints to their satisfaction and follow our high-quality property standards
- Prepare your annual operating budget
- Build rigorous & orderly activity reports for higher management
Your Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of five years of work experience
- Previous experience in the real estate sector/assets management would be a definite advantage
- Customer service oriented
- Abilities in commercial negotiation
- Flexible on working hours if occasionally required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to adapt and undeniable team spirit
Head Office – Cap Tamarin
Should the above meet your qualification, experience, and interest, kindly send your CV to [email protected] by the latest 9th February 2023.