SALES MANAGER – REAL ESTATE CLUSTER
Joining the Team
We are looking for ambitious profiles attracted by the dynamism of real estate development.
You are motivated to join our company which is renowned in the real estate sector and want to be part of a human adventure involved in the urban planning of an attractive region. You are driven by challenges and the ambition to start 2023 with solid perspectives.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team and be responsible for the commercial activity of the Real Estate department. As a professional in the sector, you will lead the commercial strategy, prospecting, referencing and promotion of Cap Tamarin Smart City and other real estate projects through our various marketing programmes. With a commercial spirit, you will accompany our clients and partners until the final phase of their projects. You will represent Cap Tamarin effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Determine clients’ needs and provide guidance and assistance to acquire our Projects
- Assist real estate agents to market our projects to their clients
- Analyze and review current processes and sales performance, identify areas for improvement and take appropriate actions
- Perform comparative market analysis to suggest the best sales promotion Channels
- Provide support and technical training to the team
- Optimize existing markets and expand national and international markets
- Be rigorous in the application of our pricing policies
- Ensure that each commercial transaction complies with legal requirements
- Be responsible for organizing national events to develop the attractiveness of Cap Tamarin brand and its projects
- Monitor and communicate sales progress to all those concerned (project, marketing and higher management)
- To anticipate risk and be proactive with contingency plans
Your Qualifications & Skills
- Experiences in the real estate / property development sector
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Data driven sales management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of regional and international markets
- Microsoft Office and CRM software knowledge are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Rigorous with notes, updates & follow-ups within client and partner databases
- Solid organizational and planning abilities
Head Office – Cap Tamarin
Should the above meet your qualification, experience, and interest, kindly send your CV to [email protected] by the latest 9th February 2023.