Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Cap Tamarin is looking for a personal assistant. You will manage all the administrative tasks of the real estate cluster. The duties for this position include but are not limited to taking minutes of meeting, from drafting of documents till dispatch, maintaining filing of all paper works and electronic files on the Storage Drive, follow-up, and preparation of status reports. It also includes liaison with government bodies and local authorities among others.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize, improve, and maintain the office filing system
- Liaise and coordinate submissions, revisions and issuing processes for all permits and/or approvals (E.g., BLUP, EIA, Wastewater, Water, Electricity, Telecommunications etc)
- Managing MDs business diaries.
- Take minutes during meetings as well as audio and copy typing
- Coordinating meetings & conference calls
- Preparing for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering, and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
- Forwarding or replying to emails and correspondence addressed to MD.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Managing and maintaining budgets as well invoices
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients’ and other external partners
- Performing other business-related errands for MD as required.
Trimetys Head Office, Tamarin.
Should the above meet your qualification, experience, and interest, kindly send your CV to [email protected] by latest 31h January 2024.